Babolat have taken the recipe for the best-selling Jet Mach 3 and put it to a whole new level. Designed to give you maximum precision and freedom in all of your movements, the Jet Mach 3 provides even more lightness, comfort and stability with the latest development in Matryx technology. Its Michelin sole has been redesigned to be ready for each sudden start and stop whilst still guaranteeing optimal durability.
Colour: French Blue
- Uncompromising Lightness - weighing in at only 325g the Jet Mach 3 will fly the court. By using a unique material, Matryx Evo with its PAHT and Aramid threads positioned in specific areas, Babolat were able to make the shoe ultra-light and abrasion-resistant without compromising on stability and support
- Comfort & Shock Absorption - The KPRSX system has been developed to offer optimal shock absorption in all game phases. The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position. The heel rocker facilitates the roll of the foot in the transition phase between braking and restarting. The result: unparalleled shock absorption
- Sole Durability - sole has been redesigned to respond more precisely to the demands on the game: the surface thickness of the tread have been increased in the areas with most abrasion and cut back in the less strained areas
- MATRYX Evo - Matryx is an exclusive patented fabric developed in close collaboration between Babolat and technical fabric expert Chamatex. The Evo version is woven using the jacquard process which preserves the 'Stability Arch' system and high-tenacity Aramid and Polyamide fibres. The thread diameter has been adapted and the monofilaments removed for increased suppleness, flexibility and comfort. Matryx Evo technology was designed to offer the optimum compromise between comfort, support and durability
- KPRSX 2 - the entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position
- Michelin Premium Tennis - Michelin rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork
- FREE Shipping over £80 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.