Speed Pro 3.0 Boots - Black/Wild Lime - QB000072-AJ7
For the agile player who wants to stay light on their feet to burn past opponents, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and power across the pitch. They are designed for backs playing on soft natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most traction. An internal knitted construction with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design make it easy to slip them on while making sure your feet can breathe comfortably throughout a match. Asymmetric lacing gives you a greater surface area when you're kicking the ball and a mesh textile upper with reinforced TPU skin gives a lightweight feel while remaining durable enough to last you through a long rugby season. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with six 8mm removable metal studs , (wrench included with purchase) makes it's easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster, with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play.
- Internal knitted construction, with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design.
- Improved foot entry with one-to-one conformity of users foot; adapting to user foot movement. Provides improved lock-down. Lightweight. Increased breathability and comfort during play.
- Asymmetric lacing.
- Greater surface area for kicking.
- Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin.
- Light weight reinforced upper with abrasion resistance properties.
- Internal microfibre lining.
- Improved step-in comfort and tactile properties.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
- Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain.
- FREE Shipping over £80 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.