As we are all too acutely aware, cricket is a summer sport predominantly played in cold conditions. Particularly at evening training, you often have to battle the elements to get your practice in. Next time you head to evening nets on a cold, Tuesday evening, make sure you are protected from cold by wearing the Matrix Training Jacket from Gray-Nicolls.
Made from 100% polyester, the Matrix Training Jacket is designed to be incredibly lightweight, but fantastically durable. Whether you are diving around or batting, the Matrix Jacket will stand up to the rigours of your practice.
The jacket is beautifully soft, giving it a luxury feel, and ergonomically designed to work with the user to maximise your performance in the garment.
A mesh lining has two-fold benefits: extra warmth and increased durability. That warmth will be essential, especially in the pre-season weeks, while the durability ensures this product will continue to perform year and after year, making it incredible value for money.
The jacket has a full-length zip and comes in two colours – navy or black – perfect for most cricket clubs, or individuals just like you.
- 100% polyester for lightweight, durable performance
- Soft and lightweight fabric
- Ergonomic design to work with your body
- Mesh lining for extra warmth and long-lasting performance
- FREE Shipping over £80 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.