Looking for a beautiful batting glove with an old school look but contemporary performance? This is the Gray Nicolls GN200 Batting Glove.
Featuring the Red diamond design made famous by Gray-Nicolls in the early 1990’s, the GN200 gloves match our retro Originals Collection.
These lightweight gloves are ideal for club or junior cricket, and feature a split finger design which have the dual benefits of fantastic fit and comfort.
The gloves feature a duo layer of foam; Impact and diffuser which ensure any impact is negated, perfect peace of mind for a parent watching their child at the crease.
We’ve used a lightweight synthetic material to ensure we keep these gloves as easy to use as possible.
Grade three leather palms will be durable even after a season’s use, ensuring these gloves provide great value for money.
Junior batting gloves and senior battling gloves.
- Playing Level: Club.
- Features: Lightweight split finger design for excellent fit and comfort.
- Protection Features: Duo-layer: Lightweight high impact foam, diffuser foam.
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA.
- Materials: Lightweight synthetic, grade three leather palm, double sided wrist band.
- Protection: 2 star.
- Colour Options: White only.
- FREE Shipping over £80 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.