If you are club or casual cricketer looking for a bat to help you find a new level this season, the Hypernova 1.0 200 is a strong choice.
Taking the shape preferred by our professional athletes, the Hypernova features a mid-to-low sweetspot which enables a light pick-up the belies the size of the blade.
Our expert shaping gives a beautiful feel and allows for great hand speed, allowing you to hit the ball to all parts of the ground.
The imposing Hypernova cricket bat has a long, sweeping spine and large edges; opposition bowlers will feel intimidated by this bat.
The Hypernova has a stunning aesthetic, with fluro yellow, metaillic red and tonal blues complimenting each other perfectly and decals that frame the swell of the bat.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Flat Face for increased profile.
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Traction Grip - High performance maximum grip.
- Finish: Pro Fibre Face Cover
- Weight: 2lb8-2lb12oz
- FREE Shipping over £80 (2-3 Business Days dispatch)
- Next Day Shipping - £6.50 for products in stock and ordered before noon
- Local Delivery - Any EH or FK postcode is £3.50
- Click & Collect in a matter of minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.